Re: Engine/Tranny Combined Weight

To: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Subject: Re: Engine/Tranny Combined Weight
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:42:45 -0600
John,

Less than 500 pounds. Probably closer to about 320 pounds (guessing).

Don't forget to remove the shifter and speedometer cable. Two things
I always seem to forget.

Toss a HEAVY padded blanket over the windshield. Some how they
attact tail shafts to swing around into them. ;-)

Do you have an "engine tilter"  Nice item that lets you adjust the
ballance of the engine & transmission.

Cheers,

Tom