Swap Roadsters?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Swap Roadsters?
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:27:55 EST
Howdy,

Anyone interested in getting into a 2000?  I might be interested in a trade.
My 2000 for your 1600 1967 or eariler.  Obviously both cars would have to be
comparable. ; )
So if you're thinking about selling this might be an option. Only one hang-up
for me, your car can't be RED. I have had too many red ones (which I've
loved) but I need a change.  I prefer silver, blue, maybe white.
So, contact me if you are interested and we'll talk.
RED 1969 Datsun 2L(w/Solexes= 150HP) Professionally restored . Rebuilt
engine, transmission, suspension, new carpet and vinyl kits and new seats
too!, glove box CD player Daily Driver. Fun car!

Regards,
Tracey
Trrace@aol.com
Sacramento area