Re: electrical

To: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@nowroc.com>,
Subject: Re: electrical
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:17:41 -0800
How clever, neat idea.

I was thinking the wiring diagram would also make a neat-o sunshade for the
windscreen, but then realized it is silly to make it even easier for thieves
& vandals.

"Look Gail, we just have to short these two wires to hot wire it, let's
steal this car."

George M
(I was going to say Bubba, but I now know car thieves can be women too.
Learning much stuff on this list ;-)