Question RE: trunk hinge springs

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question RE: trunk hinge springs
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:26:25 -0800
Greetings,
I am installing the trunk hinge springs and I would like to
know if you place the loop end of the spring in the body
mount and then the 90 degree end into the hinge?  Does the
hinge need to be unbolted, insert the spring and then bolt
the hinge to the body?  I am sure some of you have done
this procedure so I will ask which is the easiest?
Thank you for all the great information.
This is another piece of my car that was disassembled
before I got it so I did not see it come apart.
Bob
67.5
Moscow