RE: Light trucks (OT)

To: "'snyler'" <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: RE: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:36:16 -0700
Good Morning Guys and Gals in Roadsterland.  I too am tired of people
bitching about SUV's and any other large vehicle.  Get a life of your own.
I bought a Yukon when everyone else harped in "why don't you buy a van?".  I
buy what I want and my wife loves it too.  We have small kids and felt it
offered more protection for our kids in that it rides substantially higher
than a van.  Yeah, everyone knows that most SUV's, Trucks and millions of
full sized vans have a higher center of gravity.  I am not the best driver
in the world but I drive defensively and as a decent human being.  Also, my
truck does not have a 12" hitch sticking out the back either.  And if it
did, you also need to drive defensively and stay the hell back.  There, I
feel much better and am ready for a new day!!!   Larry, roadster-in-process
and SUV.