RE: LSDs

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LSDs
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:25:54 -0800
Everything you wanted to know about limited-slips:
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/lsd1.asp

Well, almost, anyway. The most common was a competition dept item, not
factory-installed. You won't find it in the regular parts manual. There were a
couple of other aftermarket ones which are relatively impossible to find now.
The R190 is not the same. The roadster uses the H190.

Price of a used one? Expensive.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA