late model seats available, free

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: late model seats available, free
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:50:23 -0800
to go along with Lee Ehingers' headrests, I have the late model seats, sans
headrests, from my car, which I removed for Honda seats, they are free for
the taking.  Condition is thusly: driver seat cover completely sliced up,
needs covering and re-lacing, back is in good shape.  Passenger seat has no
slits but PO transported Z engine blocks around there, so the springs are
completely collapsed, sqaushed, it resembles a sloping ramp.  The car was
stored outside for as far as I can tell, a few years, so the bottom of the
rails is pretty crusty. (but the seats themselves don't show this, so he
must have put trash bags over them or something) I can deliver in SoCal,
would rather not ship.  (if no takers, I'll offer again to NorCal'ers before
my annual pilgrimage to Stockton in June/July) Fergus O, HB,CA