Re: OT: 2003 350Z.

To: <DemonTSi@aol.com>, <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: OT: 2003 350Z.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:23:15 -0500
" and for further proof, watch "the fast and furious"

Puleeeeeese, I'd rather watch paint dry than to see a bunch of morons do
stupid things in stupid looking street cars that hide themselves under faux
racing wings and airdams and of course those stupid lowering kits and 18"
wheels.

I saw, and unfortunately heard, the promos for the movie on TV and I barfed
at the few cliched lines I heard.

Although Vanishing Point wasn't much better at least they didn't gaudy up
the Challenger/Baracuda with wings and all that other crap.

Mike