Re: Comp prep (was: Archives?)

To: sandhoff@csus.edu
Subject: Re: Comp prep (was: Archives?)
From: Michael Wischkaemper <mwisch@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:21:54 -0800
Thanks, John - I've studied it carefully, but it only discusses the 2000
motor. The remainder of the guide is great for brakes, drive train and
suspension for the 1600 (more than enough to get started, which is why I
didn't ask about that), but there is nothing on the 1600 motor, at least on
the downloadable manual.

Cheers,
Mike