My first Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My first Roadster
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:00:26 -0700
Short story:
  My first Roadster is in the garage

Long story:
  My older brother's wife got this yellow 67.5 1600 as a graduation
  present back in 1969.  Once they got married, it became my brother's
  car, and he drove it all over the place, that's when I got hooked.

  In 1984, I bought my current silver 67.5 1600, which I'm still driving
  and readying for a fresh paint job.

  In 1988, my wife (girl-friend at the time) bought this yellow 67.5 1600
  from my brother's wife.  And she drove it for quite some time.

  Eventually both cars were garaged, due to lack of knowledge and time.

  Then, I found this list, asked a bunch of questions, and got my silver
  67.5 1600 back on the road.  It's running good enough for me to use
  at the local Autox.

  So, the silver 67.5 1600 is on the road, and the yellow 67.5 1600 is
  still garaged, waiting for me to quit playing with the silver 67.5 1600.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it...Robert