TWM throttle bodies with Electromotive Tec-II ignition /

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: TWM throttle bodies with Electromotive Tec-II ignition /
From: Dave_Driemeier@May-Co.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:33:07 -0600
I just talked to Top-End Performance in N. Hollywood, CA.  They carry all
the stuff needed to install the TWM throttle bodies and Electromotive
Tec-II engine management system for a roadster for about $3600 complete
with air horns and filer, fuel rail, regulator and pump.  I would need a
solex intake manifold and some minor machine work to mount the magnetic
pickup setup to the crank balancer.

Steve at Top-End said he has supplied this setup for several Roadsters.
Anybody know who this might be?   I am seriously considering this setup.
It would work with any other engine mods, including even a turbo!  Top-End
shows a turbo 510 with this setup.

Dave Driemeier