RE: gear shift removal

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gear shift removal
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:05:15 -0800
It's actually easier to do it from above. The nut takes a 17mm (I think)
open-end wrench and the base of the shift lever has two flats on it. Hold the
17mm wrench in one place and turn the shift lever using another wrench. The nut
should be a nylock and there is a big thick washer under it that you don't want
to lose.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA