Re: Daniel Neuman, go to your room. NOW!

To: Pamela Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Daniel Neuman, go to your room. NOW!
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:52:30 -0800
This is great...we have a list mom.  "Now boys,  stop arguing,  wash your
hands...with soap and put away the V8's."  Only kidding.  I'm kind of partial to
Pamelas.  I married, in my opinion,  the pick of the litter.
Today is historic in a small sort of way.  After a most unfortunate incident
involving my knee, a hammer, an operation, crutches, physical therapy and lots
of bitching....I will be working on my frame off project for the first time in
many months.  To borrow an old phrase...I am stoked.  The weather is perfect and
my garage is waiting.  Wish you all the same at the start of this new year.
Happy roadstering one and all!!!!
Guy
67.5 Stroker (in progress...again)
Tempe, Arizona