Re: The "other" 60s Japanese two seater (OT)

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, "Laury, Victor"
Subject: Re: The "other" 60s Japanese two seater (OT)
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:27:03 -0500
  Honda S500/S600/S800 were all chain driven.  Most were eaten alive by rust
years ago but there are still a few around. Neither of my books show
production figures?   Parts are definitely NOT easy to find.  At $12,000,
there must be something not quite right with that one or else the mileage is
high.

Paul
OROC