Body mounting clip

Subject: Body mounting clip
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:44:29 -0500
Anyone on the list have 1 used body clip? I just lifted the tub off the
frame ( will have pics on the web sitelater this week) and found right rear
bolt and clip are missing.

Only thing I can figure is the PO couldn't get to it because it was under
the battery bracket he installed in the trunk, and he figured it wouldn't
matter if he didn't put it back......another of the many odd things the PO's
mechanic did.
See the "PO customizing" Link on my 1600 page.

If you've got a clip and bolt you can part with, please contact me off list.
Thanks,
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH