BOOK???

To: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: BOOK???
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:58:20 -0800 (PST)
Thomas and the List,

First off, sorry if I may put you on the spot for going public with my
idea. I can't help it though, it has been brewing for a while :-)

What about you writing a book? I have been on the list for about a 2
years now, and your knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

With all the problems with the archives, the valuable info you always
add to the list may get lost.
 I think (IMHO) it should be preserved, documented written down, maybe
even sold. (part of the proceeds could go to cancer research).

I for one think, a "Tom Walter Tech Tips" book (hard copy as in not on
disc) is a great Idea.

Excuse me for causing trouble, but I'd like to know what you and others
think of this Idea.

Roman
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1