Re: St. Louis, MO Roadster owners out there?

To: Ryan Cummins <dat1600@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: St. Louis, MO Roadster owners out there?
From: Dave_Driemeier@May-Co.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:05:57 -0600
Ryan,

I know this is probably sacrilege, but I would settle for a vintage Datsun
club.  510's and 240Z's are cousins, if not brothers, of Roadsters.  The
best way to get more Roadster owners in your neighborhood is to give the
510 and Z owners a ride in a REAL sports car!  That's how I got hooked on
them.

Sincerely,

Dave Driemeier

                    Ryan Cummins

                    <dat1600@yaho        To:     Dave_Driemeier@May-Co.com

                    o.com>               cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: St. Louis, MO
Roadster owners out there?
                    11/26/2001

                    12:46 PM

I live in the chicago area and have a '69 1600 and was
wondering the same thing. The closest thing I see is
the ohio roadster owners club.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1