Re: 351W Powered

To: res0a38s <res0a38s@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: 351W Powered
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:09:58 -0800 (PST)

Sean, if you have a digital camera, set up an acct at phototrail.com
and post your pics there. it's easy and did I mention free? yes, free.

If you dont have a digital camera, just take 35mm shots and get them on
a kodak photo cd. kodak has a wonderful program that makes it easy to
edit, alter, touch up and upload your photos.

last but not least, I could take photos...I'd love to see the car.

Roman in the valley
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1