RE: Roadsters and V8's

To: Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV, ntrlclr@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Roadsters and V8's
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:33:50 -0500
To come back to a (slightly) more realistic level, I have a thought for the
big engine crowd.  There are several small block ford powered roadsters
running around.  Someone suggested the 351 Windsor small block as a more
power option.  For the truly power addicted, Performance Automotive
Wholesale was selling a 427 cubic inch small block ford.  It is based on a
351 Windsor with an overbore and a stroker crank.  That has to be one insane
small block!  Plus, if a SBF fits, it would give great balance (light weight
heads/intake/exhaust are part of the deal) and awesome output.  Of course, a
9 inch rear end would be in order with that much power......

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076