Re: IT's a HOAX people! Wow are some people gullible!

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: IT's a HOAX people! Wow are some people gullible!
From: Pam Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:56:49 -0800
Daniel-

Back when the Meth Lab/Brothel was going full tilt, I had a standing
call with the P.D. about 3 to 4 A.M.  two to three times a week.
Look down the street, see people in various stages of undress and
inappropriate public behavior, call the boys in blue. Real fun to watch
the tweakers run. Always seemed to have at least one wreaked car from
being crashed into the front yard tree. One thing I can say, never saw a
roadster parked or stopped down the street.

Pamela Bauman