question:12mm vs 7/16

To: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: question:12mm vs 7/16
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:36:23 -0800 (PST)
(Mike, I'll take a set of your sleeves if you still
have them - btw deleivery time not critical)

I missed the the posting about the lug nuts that would
fit (is it mr. lugnut??) would appreciate htis info
too

does anybody know if the 12mm studs from a 510, 240 or
any newer datsun are the same diameter at the spined
part that holds them to the backing plate??
in other words - can i knock out the studs from a car
using 12mm-type and pull them into my roadster

Lou