RE: 351W

To: "'res0a38s'" <res0a38s@verizon.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 351W
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:34:38 -0600
Back when I was getting parts together to build a Cobra, I did a lot of
research on motors for these.  I found the fastest Cobra in the corners was
the 351W powered cars.  They have the extra torque over the 289/302 and less
weight then the big blocks.  Didn't you say Sid that the Cobra and Roadster
share the same wheel base?  The 351 Roadster should be very cool and FAST!!
So, Sean - what is this beast's nic name?

Can't wait for pictures!!

Phil
SEROC