AzROC: christmas parade - last call! (sorta)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC: christmas parade - last call! (sorta)
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:59:47 EST
AzROC folks:
Hey all... just wanted to make sure I had a head-count for the parade Dec.
1st. I have to turn in the entry w/ number of cars this friday.... DZA should
have at least a doz folks showing up in addition to our roadsters. Should be
quite fun. If you're not sure if your car will be ready, let me know anyway,
I'm sure the parade-guys will let us in w/ a late entry.

Even if your roadsters aren't ready - please come out and join everyone.
(someone's gotta take pictures!)  Pizza at Round Table  (rural & ray) is
scheduled for afterwards.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC