Re: ka swap

To: johnwightman@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: ka swap
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:31:47 -0800 (PST)
HI John,
        I've heard much larger numbers for a good running stock SR20DET lilke
260hp.  There is also cost and complexity.  A SR20DET will cost like $2500
instead
of the ~$1000 for the DE. THe turbo requires a new custom exhaust header and
there are larger frame clearence issues.
        Can anybody point me to and sites that feature SR20DE upgrade parts?
I have been told that there  is lot available.
                Daniel