RE: O.T. Idiot of the Month Award (sorta long)

To: "James Moore" <james.moore14@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: O.T. Idiot of the Month Award (sorta long)
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:24:13 -0500
I was doing some training for Paul Miller BMW yesterday.  They have a car
there getting an entire wiring harness replaced - 65 hours labor - because
the owner installed some of that blue glow wire light stuff under the dash.
Apparently the stuff has a very high resistance and burned up the cars wire
harness.  There was actually a fire under the dash.
All in the interest of trying to look cool (and failing miserably.)

Who are you working for Jim?  I'm currently with ADP but am looking around
if you know what I mean.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/

Just when you think you've heard it all....