Re: bolt pattern

To: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: bolt pattern
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:35:24 -0800
The web page, that Mark Sedlack shared with us today had the correct lugs
http://www.wheelcomponents.com/lug3.html
Check on the right of the bottom row. The specs say it's a .73 shaft and .60
deep
This answered a question I've had for a long time.
"Can I get the Nissan Special Lug in 7/16?"
They have it in their catalog as "New" but it's not set up on the "Buy Now"
list

I've found a set of Iron Crosses for sale for $150 with tires. If this
company will sell me these lugs, I'll buy those wheels!

>Dave Wrote - I have a set of "iron cross" wheels that need shims. Most
standard lug nuts are .68" shaft, while the Nissan wheels in question take a
.75". I have seen
.75" lugs in the truck section but they were too long, and not 7/16" thread.
I will have to try the tapered nut technique until I get some shims. I will
be having a new set of Dunlop A2 Sports mounted on these wheels this Friday.
I hope they're as good a tire as I've heard.