Is there any interest in a RHD 80 Z (more details)

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Is there any interest in a RHD 80 Z (more details)
From: Eric Wittinger <ewittinger@Pixelworks.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:21:51 -0800
Hi All,
Here is a little more about the car, found some notes I took when looking at it.
Doors, roof, and quarter panels straight, hood scrap, front fenders stripped
with some damage. Rear hatch replaced.
Dash has several cracks, should be replaced.
Car appears complete.
Owner wants $1,200
I have come across a 1980zx RHD Z that was under restoration in a guys back
yard (covered). Details :
Most body work is done
needs paint
Needs interior, was tan interior, dash is okay, a few small cracks but I do not
remember correctly.
All glass is there windshield not installed
Needs hood, there is one there but needs to be replaced
Motor is original I think, fuel injection was removed (holes covered with tape)
Has not been started in many years.
Car has factory wheels
The guy doing the restoration was a body guy so the work he has done looks
really good, but there is still some left.
Little to no rust, all I saw was surface rust.
Has factory AC
I am interested in a RHD Z but this is the wrong year for me, but for those
that like the newer Z's let me know if you are interested, and I can get you
more info. Only serious interest please, I am leaving on a business trip for a
week on Sat. and will try to answer emails best I can.
Sorry no pictures, I can try to get some.
But basically primer RHD Z car with no interior.
All pieces are there just not in the car, and in varying condition.
Thanks,
Eric