Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: printner@qwest.net
Subject: Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:23:10 -0800 (PST)
My local dealer, while not particulary Roadster savvy, has the Roadster
parts book and is willing to help me find the right part.  Also, I've
known one of the guys there since I had my RL411 in 1986 so he gives a
pretty good discount.  If I give him a part number, he'll look it up to
see if it's still available.

The entire parts book is online at
<http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/partsidx.html>.  Gordon has a link to
John Sandhoff's complete PDF of the parts manual - the same manual the
dealers have.  It's a pain and not clear on some pages but can help you
when looking for part numbers.  I usually check there first and then go
to the dealer.

--- printner@qwest.net wrote:
> Roadster wrote:
>

> > Other than the time involved, I've had good luck dealing with them.
>  The prices
> > are great and there is still a large number of parts available from
> Nissan.  In
> > spite of what some vendors will lead you to believe.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Fred Schroeder
> > '70 2000
> > SRL311-13359
>

> How do you find out what roadster parts they can get, since they
> don't
> have the Roadster listed as a model??
>
> Tim
> 67.5 1600