Re: Clutch master cyl

To: "Marc Sayer" <marcsayer@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Clutch master cyl
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:51:18 -0500
I totally agree. Aluminum pistons and master cylinders shouldn't be rebuilt
if they were leaking prior to the rebuild as the bores are probably
pitted/scored from corrosion and dirt. Your life is worth more than $150 or
so and the idea of breaking down in the middle of nowhere because of clutch
problems isn't a particularly enticing proposition.

Mike