C&SC article - Alpine vs. Roadster

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: C&SC article - Alpine vs. Roadster
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:13:41 -0800
Has anyone else seen the December issue of Classic & Sports Car, with the
article
comparing Rob Beddington's 2000 Roadster and a Sunbeam Alpine? I thought the
article was a
fine, well-balanced accounting of each car's attributes, and I only spotted the
one
factual error - a photo caption describes the U20 as a twin-cam engine, but in
the text
they say overhead-cam. They even admit that the Roadster handles better than an
MG! If you
don't read this magazine regularly (and if you are interested in classic cars,
you
should... ), go out and pick up this issue, at least.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

///
///