Auto X shot gun riders

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Auto X shot gun riders
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:32:59 -0800
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

I'll be at Qualcomm Stadium parking lot on the 11th for more Auto X Action!
I can't take riders for my class runs but I can for my time only runs. Joe
Roach has first dibs on the passenger seat, since he asked a month ago. but
I'll be running three times in Time Only, So, if you'd like a ride, show up.

My class run is the 4th run group after lunch and I'll run time only in the
6th group So, that should be about 3 pm for any riders. I'll be there as
early as I can to get my work quotion done so I can enjoy as much of the
races as I can.

If you miss out, I plan to do it again at Hollywood Park on the 18th.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles