RE: <OT> P510 ramblings

To: "'weisner'" <"weisner@seidata.com"@seidata.com>,
Subject: RE: <OT> P510 ramblings
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@nowroc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:28:32 -0800
Buyer beware!!

I attempted to buy the RHD 510 wagon in Hemmings.  Depending on where
you looked the price varied from $1450 - $3500.  I worked with this kid
still living at home, for about a month on the price and details of
delivery, as the car is still in Japan.  In the end, he could not give
me any reassurance of the quality of the car or the guarantee of
delivery.

As for buying a car from Sydney, I can give you the name and number of
the president of the Sydney 510 club.  He is buying and selling cars all
the time.  Here is there web site: http://www.p510.com/home.asp  Check
out the classifieds.

Importation is doable.

Daniel Beatty