Re: Break in the cookies

To: Brad Holmes <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>, sidney raper
Subject: Re: Break in the cookies
From: Pam Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 08:55:32 -0800
Brad
Yes, I like to cook. 99% is from scratch, that way I can control what
goes into the goodies I make. I prefer organic ingredients if at all
possible. Actually, I have a Datsun logo cookie cutter. Yes, Phil I'm
sending the recipe and a cutter to you for SEROC events. Doing a
Roadster shaped side view cutter shouldn't be to hard. Not sure about
the drivers though, considering all the different sizes and shapes
available. Who would I use as a model. HMM, I wonder, is Toby Keith
available? Sid, how's the weather; and what type of cookie do you want?
Frosted Roadster cookies would be fun for Christmas, especially licking
off the red frosting. Looks like the color is good for something.

Pam Bauman
Future Roadster Owner

///
///