RE: [ClassicDatsunPickups] Making Progress - (please

To: Robbie Harrison <robbieharrison@home.com>,
Subject: RE: [ClassicDatsunPickups] Making Progress - (please
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:49:26 -0800 (PST)
The problem with pre-71 is that it includes some but not all 510's and
even the first year 240z, but not the rest of the 240z's or 1st gen
z's.

I suggest a pre-68 + models continued essentially the same as their
pre-68 designs.  Or, be more specific and say pre-68 + Roadsters (&
Patrol?) to 1970.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181