Re: Front Shock Assembly Question

To: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Shock Assembly Question
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 04:42:12 -0700
Ok, It took Fred's photo t remind me. And like Gordon, I too tried to check
it on my car, but the car is way too low to get anywhere close enough to see
anything.

Deena, the depression is down. The deepest part of the depression is
outboard.  this plate attaches to the bottom of the lower A arm with three
1/4 SAE fine bolts with split lock washers. You need a good quality thin
wall 7/16 socket  to get them down. I got tired of the very close clearance
and used 1/4 SAE fine Allen bolts. So now, instead of digging around in my
tool box, looking for that one special socket, cursing and swearing, I'm
digging around in my tool box, looking for the right Allen wrench, cursing
and swearing.

///
///