1600 with a "stuck" gear

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 with a "stuck" gear
From: Michael Tarelka <mtarelka@home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:35:17 -0700
What a great day here in Northern California, cooler than it should be,
but still great for a little spin in the Datsun.  However, after coming
out of the market and starting my little car, I noticed a slight "fight"
with the shifter - egads!  The car would only go in reverse, the clutch
would disengage, but still would fight reverse.

I had to back up all the way home.  Another thing, I may have slipped a
cog on the timing chain.

I just placed a call to Mike Young....  Why am I writing? For sympathy
and your prayers that the linkage is only out of whack. Thanks again for
the support.

Michael Tarelka
1969 1600
Alameda, Ca

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mtarelka.vcf]