Re: Now...a step in the WRONG direction - vapor lock ?

To: dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now...a step in the WRONG direction - vapor lock ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:25:31 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/01 8:50:56 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Fortunately, I only lived 5 miles away from where the car died.  Besides, I
> needed the exercise, but damn the heat!

There could be your answer right there - HEAT. Did it start up after cooling
down ? Could be as simple as vapor lock. ( had it happen to me here in the
PHX area - it was only 110* ish out the middle of the after noon - fuel lines
routes goofy right up next to the stat housing....)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ