rooms at the Glen?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: rooms at the Glen?
From: "Scott Perschke" <s.perschke@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:28:42 -0400
Well, after some travails over installing a rebuilt tranny and then needing
a new clutch slave cylinder and master cylinder rebuild, my '69 is back on
the road.  Looking ahead, the wife showed some interest in going to Watkins
Glen with me this year.  That means I need a room (no camping in September
in NY for her!).  Does anyone have a lead for me to pursue?  Thanks in
advance for the help at this late date!
Scott P.