RE: electrical supplies source x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "'snyler'" <marc@animalfirm.com>, L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>,
Subject: RE: electrical supplies source x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:21:14 -0600
>Marc Tyler wrote
What are those who plan to "Roll your own"  harnesses doing?

I have been using terminals from an electronics shop but they bother me a
bit in that they seem a bit smaller and more fragile.  Likely because most
stuff used by the electronics world is around 16 to 18 guage.  That is the
most common guage in most of our harness bundles.  I do, however, like the
idea that I can split the harness ends in to smaller bundles to get through
the firewall holes.  I do need new grommetts too.

Someone pointed out that our vendors might have replacement end kits.  Is
that true vender guys?  If yes, I might consider one.  Thanks!  Larry.