Re: 1500 Radiator

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, spl310@hotmail.com.,
Subject: Re: 1500 Radiator
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:46:26 +0000
The Radiator bolts to a squared 'U' shaped bracket which
in 1.5" on each side.  This bracket runs vertically up each
side of the radiator.  Then this bracket bolts to the horizontal
bars that run across the front of the engine compartment - just
like the ones on a later model roadster that the radiator bolts
directly to.  Wish I had a digital camera.
Mike
<mikeadam@wcnet.net>,<spl310@hotmail.com>,<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>