Re: Electrical Woes Continue

To: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: Electrical Woes Continue
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:05:54 -0700
Teddy,
        As a matter of fact, I FINALLY installed my cigarette lighter just
this last winter, having never had one until I ordered one from Ralleye.
Maybe I should take a look at the base and make sure it's not touching
anything.  I remember wondering when I hooked it up that it seemed like
there should be a ground wire going somewhere, but there was only one wire
to attach to the pole at the bottom.  That and the fact that the map light
wire goes underneath the slide plate looked like a recipe for a short.
Good suggestion and worth following up on.  I'll bring the butter and
syrup if it does the trick.  Maybe I should try out the cigarette lighter?
 The only reason I put it in was to provide for cell phone charging
capability, which I've used maybe once.  Thanks.

Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
07/25/01 07:10 PM