Re: Fw: eBay hilarity (non-roadster content)

To: andycost <andycost@worldnet.att.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: eBay hilarity (non-roadster content)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
My question is - once the buyer realizes this is a model and not a real
car (if they don't already know) - who is going to pay the
listing/selling fee to eBay, if it closes above the reserve?  Or
perhaps the owner set the reserve at some rediculous amount (i.e. $1MM)
so that no one will ever be the successful high bidder and they will
have the fun of listing their model car on eBay for a few dollars
listing fee.

--- andycost <andycost@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> If  someone is stupid enough to bid $10,000 on something as fishy,
> they
> deserve to lose their money.

=====
Adam