Re: Which Bay is greater?/more transmission woes

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com, dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com,
Subject: Re: Which Bay is greater?/more transmission woes
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:25:49 +0000
Brian -
    Good advice - don't drive any further than
you must to reach a repair location.  Something
is loose or worn out and could drop down or out
and tear everything up.  The box/open end wrench
size is an inch and a half - you will need two of
them one to hold while you break the jam nut loose.
I'd also recommend a cheater pipe - that jam nut can
be very difficult to break loose.
Mike
BTW for the record - Matagorda Bay is better by far.

Mike
list"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>