Re: Australian built Datsun?

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Australian built Datsun?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:50:57 -0700 (PDT)
I recall reading about Datsun building 411's in Australia, although I
think it'd be a P411 (RHD), not a PL411.  It was an Italian design,
although not the best looking car designed by Italians, IMHO.  (The
first car I bought was an RL411 sedan)

I'd ask what leads this person to believe it was built in Australia
rather than Japan?

--- Paul <9laser3@bright.net> wrote:
> Say what?  Any body near the Air Force Academy in Colorado?
>
> "1966 DATSUN PL411, rare Australian built, Italian designed SEDAN,
> 60000
> original miles, beautiful new interior, all mech rblt/refurbished,
> drive
> anywhere, will sell to a good home only, call for details, $2500,
> 719-472-8780"
>
> <http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?11533588>

=====
Adam