Re: Brake Light Switch

To: bobw@1questsolutions.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Light Switch
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:15:49 -0400
Bob,

If your car is an early 67 (chrome guages and single resovior master
cylinder) then the switch is on the firewall in the T fitting.  It is over
by the coil if I recall.  I believe that the switch is the same as a 510
switch.

If your car is a late 67 (black guage trims and dual resovior m/c) then the
switch is mounted down where the pedal would hit it.

Sid

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
Jacksonville Florida