Re: cable housing

To: "Neil Levine" <nalevine@dcn.davis.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: cable housing
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:55:44 -0400
Beware of Heat Guns as they get really hot. I was trying to get some old
paint off my recently recored 2L rad and while it did remove the paint it
melted the solder too!!!!!!!!

I have been using heat guns a long time while restoring my house and haven't
burnt it down yet so I must be doing something right :)

Mike