Re: (SoCal) nihonmachi?

To: SRL311guy@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (SoCal) nihonmachi?
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:59:08 EDT
In a message dated 07/17/2001 6:46:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
SRL311guy@aol.com writes:

> LA City has a similar J-town festival *Nissei Week* ...may be a good
> opportunity for a SoCal get together. Maybe other cities have similar as

Mainstream Productions is going to be holding one of their Import Showoff
events at nissei week in downtown LA this year. It's in mid-august I
believe... I'm probably gonna check it out while I'm down there.. maybe some
roadsters can enter?

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 5.28.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)