Re: cable housing

To: marc@animalfirm.com, dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com,
Subject: Re: cable housing
From: JRDMF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:25:52 EDT
Dwight:

I don't think that your standard electrical heat shrink has anywhere near the
strength it would require to "bind" up your cables. The worse that could
happen is that you can use too much heat, which will make the stuff curl up
on the ends, and discolor. If you have used it before then you know what I am
talking about, but if not then maybe practice on a few small pieces before
you commit to placing it on the cables.

The really cool thing about using the heat shrink is that you can get in in
all sorts of colors. This lends a nice touch to the scheme that you happen to
do your engine compartment in.

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach, Ca
67.5 2000