Re: OT - Olympics in China? Now junk tools.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - Olympics in China? Now junk tools.
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:27:51 +0200
Would Snap-On be next name for sale? I dont know.A few years ago Snap-On bought
Swedish tool maker
Bahco, the inventor of the adjustable wrench. I'd hate
to see this name on tools made in China. They used
to have unlimited lifetime warranty and except for a
few screwdrivers I have not been able to break any
of these tools. The only reason why it's possible sell
those junk tools is that they are cheap and people dont
know any better before they learn pay now or pay later.

Thomas