Re: OT - Olympics in China?

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Olympics in China?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:26:17 -0400
Paul,

There's an old adage: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

I too can't believe China won the bid but if you think about the above, it
makes sense and that's what the Olympic Committee just about said.

Personally I don't trust those Commies (the government, not the people). I
was warned by an economist I met at a party about 20+ years ago to watch out
for China. He proved right.

Yes, I'm un-PC, but I don't go around shooting and arresting people who
disagree with me.

Mike